These General Terms and Conditions applies to Family Au Pair services, the host family and the au pair, referred as the "client" of Family Au Pair.
A foreigner aged 21 to 28 years old, unmarried, without the duty to care for children in his/her country of origin and in the possession of a certification of good behavior. The au pair candidate has been screened according to family au pair requirements and conditions
A family consisting of a minimum of 2 members and possessing adequate and consistent means of income in accordance with current law. The host family has been screened according to Family Au Pair requirements and conditions.
Family Au Pair is the au pair agency with which the host family has agreed to cooperate with.
Au pair program:
Basis for service by Family au pair:
Rights and Duties of Family Au Pair and her Client
Fees and rates:
30. There is a one-time cost for mediation/(re)placement as charged by the Family Au Pair. The current fees of the Family Au Pair are attached to these terms and conditions.
31. The fees of Family Au pair will give insight into the cost of: registration, placement of the au pair, program cancellation by the client, extra services provided, a replacement au pair (where applicable) during the period of cooperation with the current au pair, as well as all other rates and fees that Family Au Pair wishes to make known.
The following conditions apply for payment of the fees as charged by Family Au Pair, as described on the rates overview of Family Au Pair;
32. Family Au Pair is authorized to request a direct debit from its clients.
33. If a host family fails to make a full payment of the invoice(s) provided by Family Au Pair, this could lead to a delay or cancellation of services and/or arrival date of the au pair. Extra costs as a result of such a delay or cancellation are fully the responsibility of the host family.
34. If a host family does not meet his/her payment requirements within the set time frame and Family Au pair must send a reminder and/or final notice, the host family will be obliged to pay Family Au Pair an extra € 35 per incident.
35. If Family Au Pair is forced to forward an outstanding claim (including the costs of a reminder or final notice) to a third party, Family Au Pair is entitled to charge the client a 1.5% late payment interest fee per month or portion of the month as well as a 15% collecting fees (with a € 75 minimum). Apart from these claim collecting fees, all other charges incurred as a result of late payment including any necessary legal fees, will be charged to the host family.
36. All fees as charged by Family Au Pair as published in the website are excluded vat.
Family au pair has concluded the interviews for 2017