These General Terms and Conditions applies to Family Au Pair services, the host family and the au pair, referred as the "client" of Family Au Pair.
A foreigner aged 21 to 28 years old, unmarried, without the duty to care for children in his/her country of origin and in the possession of a certification of good behavior. The au pair candidate has been screened according to family au pair requirements and conditions
A family consisting of a minimum of 2 members and possessing adequate and consistent means of income in accordance with current law. The host family has been screened according to Family Au Pair requirements and conditions.
Family Au Pair is the au pair agency with which the host family has agreed to cooperate with.
Au pair program:
Basis for service by Family au pair:
1. By entering into cooperation with Family Au Pair, the client agrees to all present rules, regulations and terms and conditions, without any exception whatsoever.
2. The host family must register with Family Au Pair according to the criteria as stipulated by Family Au Pair. Apart from an application form, a “dear au pair letter” and photos of the host family, an agreement must also be signed by the host family in which the host family declares that they will adhere to the criteria of the au pair program. Furthermore, the host family should be able to provide adequate proof of identification, as well as at least one reference.
3. Family Au Pair will do all necessary checks to verify the accuracy of information and data provided by the au pair but Family Au Pair will not be held liable in any fashion for the correctness and accuracy of the information and data as provided by the au pair.
4. The process of applying for a Provisional Residence Permit (MVV or TEV) is without exceptions done by Family Au Pair as is set by the IND.
5. The host family is responsible for complete, accurate and in time delivery of all relevant documents such as family income, assets and family composition to Family Au Pair in order to perform the request for MVV. Family Au Pair will not be held liable in any fashion for the correctness and accuracy of the information and data as provided by the host family.
6. The process of obtaining the Provisional Residence Permit (MVV) and/or residence permit (TEV) and the consequent costs are at the expenses and risk of the host family. If the IND denies the visa application Family Au Pair will not be liable for the cost made by the hostfamily.
7.The host family agrees to pay the fee for the MVV and any additional costs to Family Au Pair in advance by direct debit in accordance to the pricelist stated.
8. All information regarding the au pair and host family must be handled by Family Au Pair and its agent(s) abroad.
9. Family Au Pair has the right to remove an au pair and providing the au pair another family if the host family does not adhere to the criteria of the au pair program. In such a case, Family Au Pair is under no obligation to offer a replacement au pair to the host family and is entitled to discontinuing the cooperation unilaterally without any form of payment or compensation towards the host family.
10. A host family has the right to request a replacement au pair from Family Au Pair if the au pair does not adhere to the au pair program and/or there are problems between the host family and the au pair and/or if there is simply no “match” between the host family and the au pair. If such a situation arises, the family should immediately contact and inform Family Au Pair. The different parties will attempt to come to a solution and the 4 weeks notice period must be taken into account. During those 4 weeks Family Au Pair will try to arrange a new host family for the au pair. If Family Au Pair is unable to find another host family for the au pair, the host family must pay for the au pair’s return travels to her home and country of origin.
11. If the au pair opts to terminate the cooperation, a 4 weeks notice period must be adhered to. In this case, Family Au Pair should also be notified immediately. If replacement is not possible, the au pair will have to pay for her own return to her home and country of origin unless the host family didn’t comply with the rules and regulations of au pair program. Family Au Pair will have to evaluate this. In such case the host family must pay for the au pair’s return travels to her home and country of origin.
12. If the host family requests a replacement au pair because of premature termination of the agreement by a previous au pair, Family Au Pair is obliged to cooperate. Family Au Pair can deny the request if the premature termination of the agreement by the au pair is due to a reproachable mistake by the host family. If the au pair has been with the host family for more than 6 weeks, Family Au Pair is justified to charge the host family the mediation fees to replace the au pair, regardless of the reason of termination contract between hostfamily and au pair.
13. If the au pair leaves before the end of her contact, Family Au Pair advises the host family to draw up " an agreement of premature termination" and have it signed by the au pair.
14. Family Au Pair will at all times retain its right to terminate cooperation with the host family without any further motivation. If such termination by Family Au Pair takes place, the host family will not be charged any additional costs.
Rights and Duties of Family Au Pair and her Client
Fees and rates:
Family au pair has concluded the interviews for 2017