We are currently looking for highly-qualified au pair candidates.
To be pre-qualified, you must be FEMALE, between 21-27 YEARS OLD, SINGLE, HAS NO
CHILD OF CARE, must be fluent in English, has a Bachelor degree (or at least 80 successful
units credited). It would be an advantage if you have a BS Education or BS Nursing degree.
To verify your qualification, please send a scanned coloured copy of the following required
- Valid passport with at least 2 years validity remaining
- Birth Certificate from NSO
- NBI clearance
- College Diploma or Transcript of Record
- Resume in Word format. Include at least 2 professional and/or scholastic references and 1
from a family member/relative.
- Essay Dear hostfamily
- Written as a letter to your prospective hostfamily that would tell the family who you are, your
interests, your family background, your way of life, what your current job is, what being an au
pair means to you including the reason you want to join the program, what your expectation are
and what can you offer your hostfamily in exchange for sponsoring you to this program.
- Motivation letter explaining why you want to be an au pair
3 high res pictures of you with children and 1 recent passphoto
* EACH REQUIREMENT MUST NOT EXCEED MORE THAN 1MB WHEN
SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL.
EACH DOCUMENT MUST BE NAMED, for example PASSPORT, CENOMAR, etc...
EMAIL US ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS REQUIREMENTS SO WE DO NOT
WASTE ANY TIME!!!
Requirements must be submitted no later than 15 March 2018.
Interview will be conducted on the end of April, 2018.